Welcome…I am so excited you are here!
IN 4 EASY STEPS
STEP 1: BOOKING
After I receive your initial inquiry, I’ll send you answers to any questions you’ve already sent in along with this guide and link to book a phone consult, if you would like to talk more about the session experiences that I offer. Once you select the sessions you’d like to book, you’ll then be sent a Session Agreement to sign electronically and an invoice to pay the session retainer. Once I’ve got those back, it’s GO TIME!
STEP 2: PLANNING
During the planning stage you’ll receive access to my client resources page that has everything from what to wear to what to expect and so much more!
Now for the fun part! We’ll make sure to go over any last minute details prior to your session, so all you have to do is show up! During your session I am happy to do everything from make you look amazing to wrangle small, wild children. I will even make your hubby smile!
After your session you will be sent a proofing gallery online where you can view your lightly retouched images and select the images you would like to purchase. Once you have made you selections and I have thoroughly retouched all the images, you will receive your final downloadable gallery so that you can print, share and love forever.
There are two payments you will make for your session experience with me.
A session retainer and a digital collection fee.
1. Your session retainer is due at the time of booking and includes:
- time and talent of photographer during your session and pre-session planning
- travel up to 30 miles from 48083 (additional fees apply outside of this range)
- access to the client closet, resources, session planning and my virtual styling tool
- an online proofing gallery to select your images
2. Your digital collection fee is due after you have selected your images and includes:
- retouching of selected images
- image delivery via a private online gallery
- personal usage and printing rights
Session retainer are 200-400 and digital collections begin at 300.
Most families invest between 600-900 per session.
Melissa Anne Photography serves the Metro-Detroit Michigan and surrounding areas including (but not limited to!) Troy, Birmingham, Royal Oak, Berkley, Ferndale, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Oxford, and all of Oakland County & Genesee County.
1755 Livernois Ave.
Troy MI 48083